IFA Tech have for the last years worked on the challenges with dust related to aerogel insulation products in the oil & gas sector. We are now proudly launching I-Mat 220 and I-Mat 650.
I-Mat is a thermal insulation mat with low dust release.
I-Mat boasts excellent thermal insulation properties, surface hydrophobicity for I-Mat 220, and is fire rated to Grade A1.
Its thermal conductivity coefficient can reach 0.016W/m·k at room temperature, even lower than still air.
Its hydrophobic rate can reach 99% at room temperature.
I-Mat is according to NORSOK M-004.
I-Mat 220 and I-Mat 650
Because of its wide working temperature range (-200~650°C), the I-Mat can be used on pipelines, vessels, furnaces, buildings and other structures.
The installation is very easy and convenient, which will save construction time.
Training of personnel is quick, only basic tools required for installation.
- Long service life
- Low thermal conductivity
- Thin and light material with excellent insulation performance
- Grade A1 fireproofing performance
- I-Mat is produced without use of chemical binding agents or colour agents.
- The production process is a closed circuit with no emissions. In general; no CO2 is generated – the CO2 used in the production process is collected and reused.
- I-Mat is a environmentally friendly silica aerogel product.