Stenca Pipe and Stenca Elbows are pre-fabricated sections, made ready for Heat Trace, for an easy and time saving installation.
Stenca Pipe are made of Stenca Foam and with its unique mix’s makes it to a non-combustible product tested and approved for a temperature -50⁰ C up to +140⁰ C.
Stenca Pipe insulation is according all requirements of NORSOK R-004 and is also approved in Statoil TR 1660 Rev. 5.
- Low weight 66 kg per m3
- High strength
- Easy to modify
- Easy to install and save time
- No steel cladding needed
- Excellent CUI results
- Do not harm the environment
- Used in offshore conditions for 17 years
- High production capacity and always a minimum stock
- Stenca Pipe is used in the dessert and in artic environment